суббота, 12 мая 2018 г.

I will design anything using corel draw

I will design anything using corel draw












About:

I have over 5 years of experience in corel draw and graphic designing.
what you can get from me
  • all kind of vector drawing
  • logo designs
  • t-shirt desgns
  • re-drawings
  • cartoons
  • portraits
  • flyers 
  • brouchers
  • cover pages
  • banners
  • business cards
  • vector tracing
  • mockups
I will provide all the file formats including source file.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
If you are not satisfied with my service I will refund you .
Thank you.....
regards : Kanishka 
 

Reviews


kocomo:She did a great job and delivered what I asked for.

thekk3654:thank you very much

jres1985:Great experience, she wasn't tired of my repetetive requirement.

thekk3654:pleasure to serve you again

doctor_aromas:Great seller! Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий