вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will design a beard icon from your photo

I will design a beard icon from your photo












About:

Have a beard? Want a cool avatar/icon of yourself to use on social media or elsewhere? Just send me a photo and I will create a minimalist silhouette design of you (and your beard) for just five dollars. Add fun extras such as hats, glasses, hair, typography, upgraded layouts, etc. All files can be delivered as JPG, PNG, or PSD.

Hi, my name is Zach and I am a professional graphic designer. I've worked with companies such as YMCA, Culver's, and Six Flags among hundreds more. I am confident we can create an amazing beard icon together. My broad experience has given me a unique perspective in design and keeps my mind fresh for new projects. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me first.

Reviews


paulcarr982:zrussmedia is wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend to anyone.

geoffreywalker:Good work.

wrk2hrd:Thank you!

zrussmedia:Thanks much!

gilbertlansdown:Thank you for the awesome design. Great speed and communication. Thank you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий