четверг, 31 мая 2018 г.

I will design you a comic superhero or character

I will design you a comic superhero or character












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will design you high quality comic book superheroes whether it be like DC, Marvel or a superhero from your imagination. I will guarantee you satisfaction.

Reviews


marvinpowell:Drawings came out okay and seller had good communication skills.

arizonatape:I made a rather ridiculous request and cartoonism made it work! They had to delay my order for emergency reasons, but were super professional in letting me know and completed the rest of the order in a timely manner anyway. Definitely worth trying out.

cartoonism:very patient client.

crushday:Fantastic vision to match my ideas.

cartoonism:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий