понедельник, 28 мая 2018 г.

I will create a line drawing of your photo in black and white

I will create a line drawing of your photo in black and white












About:

I can draw line drawing or sketching in black and white for coloring book, comic or  any subjects,

basic price one simple character or design      $5
additional characters ,details                            $10 more
source file                                                         $5 more

please discuss your project in details before placing the order .

Thank You,

Vdrawpainting

Reviews


javed321:The end result exceeded my expectations by far. He is really talented. Will surely do more business with him.

vdrawpainting:Thank You so much Javed!

aviator1611:Great Job, Good work

vdrawpainting:Thank You so much Aviator! Have a nice day!

local1248:You exceeded my expectations. Thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий