вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will create a beautiful digital portrait from your photo

I will create a beautiful digital portrait from your photo












About:

Do You Want a Realistic, Beautiful, 100% Unique Digital Portrait?

Yes? Then you’re in the right place!


I’m Ben – a British artist living in Italy. When you buy this gig I will create a stunning digital drawing/painting based on your photo.


Here’s What I Offer:

  • A life-like and recognizable portrait that you’ll be proud to present to the world...
  • Featuring a strong composition focused on the main subject…
  • With an effective use of color (standard/premium packages)…
  • Sent to you in jpg or psd file format...

All resulting in a stunning digital image you can publish online or print and display in your home!


Here’s How it Works:

  • You order and send me an image to work from…
  • We discuss any extra details (if needed)...
  • I create your digital portrait using photoshop’s natural media brushes...
  • And send you the finished image for approval.

1 free round of revisions is included - but I’m big on initial communication and try to ensure success 1st time!


Looking For Something Different? I’m flexible in my style and approach... Just message me for a custom offer matching your needs!

Reviews


boostaf:Helpful and well done ! Happy with product!

benjamscott:Great buyer. Clear instructions from which I could build what they were after. Even got to really let rip on my creativity

erinbuchmann:Good experience

benjamscott:Worked up a nice idea together, polite buyer knew what she was after

ei1981:Super easy to work with and fast even though we had a 7 hour time zone difference


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий