среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will draw for you body parts in High Quality in my style.

I will draw for you body parts in High Quality in my style.












About:

I can draw for you Anatomy drawings, and medical illustrations.

I have 10 years experience in studying anatomy drawing.

PLEASE DON'T ORDER BEFORE MESSAGE ME  FIRST!

I will do illustrations in vector style, so it can be use as anything you want in any size you desire without losing quality, for printing or any other purpose.


Looking forward to cooperate with you.

Reviews


yoavab:i needed a medical illustration for an article and Rufufs was the perfect choice! he delivered the first draft and all the revision in a lightning speed! wow, it is the best service i ever got! thank you for a professional illustration, it was a pleasure to work with you and i will definitely work with you in the future.

rufioo:Thank you so much. \r\nThis was great collaboration, Looking forward to collaborate again. \r\nIf you need anything I am always here. \r\nCheers

janeludemann:Excellent communication. I recommend contacting the seller first before purchasing as it gives them more time to discuss the requirements with you - this was my first time on Fiverr and I didn't realise that they are penalised if they don't complete the order in a certain time. The seller produces an excellent product under time pressure.

rufioo:My collaboration with Jane was excellent. \r\nI hope that we will continue to collaborate in future. \r\nBEst Regards.\r\nIlija

rammammo:Thanks so much for working with me and understanding my vision on what I wanted.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий