вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will create infographics to represent information or data

I will create infographics to represent information or data












About:

Hi! Welcome to my Infographic ordering page

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your Infographic.
- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.

*Due to the nature of infographics, I just want to be sure that we are both on the same page as far as the project's requirements and deliverables.

For proper understanding, the information provided by the client should include a description of the content to be added in the infographic, as well as a text document with the content to be used.

Please CONTACT me before ordering my gig for correct pricing and deadlines, as each order will be customized depending on the complexity and amount of content to be depicted.

I will be glad on applying all my skills for providing the most professional service and satisfying all your needs.


Feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding my gig!

I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

Note:
Please contact me before placing order

Reviews


finbarrdunne67:I have worked with AG on a number of infographic projects and have a number of other projects in the pipeline. The quality and speed of his work is excellent - you wouldn't get better in a top design agency.

agvisualisation:Thank you! It's always nice to work with you!

jingram88:amazing job from this seller.

agvisualisation:Thank you! Working with you is always a pleasure!

jingram88:great, the seller knows exactly how to cater to a client.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий