среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will create simple vector portrait

I will create simple vector portrait












About:

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKE SOME ORDERS!

$5 FOR ONE PERSON HEADSHOT , high resolution PNG format, 300 dpi.

DELIVERY WITHIN 3 DAYS.


Digitally hand drawn, not PS filter.

Steps:

1. Select the package you want, if you want more than one person, please change the number of the quantity

2. Send me the photo that you want drawn (Good photo for good result (not blurred, overcast, night shots)).

3. Delivered in high resolution PNG format, 300 dpi

4. Receive drawing, complete the order and give review.

Let me know if you need revisions. ^_^

Make sure to give all clear requests before I start the drawing.

For Further Information, feel free to contact me :)
And tell your friend or your family about my artwork if you like it

Thank you

Reviews


sapwind:Very talented artist. Hit the nail on the first attempt with just a few tweaks to get it to near perfection. Our thanks.

ohheckmell:just as described

sabernathey:Very quick delivery and the picture was exactly like the description! I am very satisfied.

lukas2911:qucik, fast and easy. Delivered as requested

ness730:Good, quick, accurate.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий