понедельник, 28 мая 2018 г.

I will illustrate whatever you want

I will illustrate whatever you want












About:

I have a lot of project behind me such as book ILLUSTRATIONS, GAME CHARACTER design, logo MASCOTS... vector or raster, you name it. 

Please, have in mind that this gig is meant only for traditional illustrations. Please don't order if you want me to draw you a person from a photo or if you need a design for your webpage, booklet etc. If you want me to create a design for you, contact me via private message. Thank you in advance!

Reviews


gregcrush:Working with this artist is wonderful. Extremely talented and always good on the time table. Excellent work! I highly recommend him!

shommyx:Greg is an amazing buyer. I'm always happy to see him. Even after more than two years working together he's still one of my most favorite buyers!

presidentdiaz:Nice work

shommyx:I'm always happy to help!

michaelprice843:We've accomplished three projects, and every one of them has exceeded my expectations! Very talented and creative, I had a fun on every one of them!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий