понедельник, 28 мая 2018 г.

I will draw anything about cute illustration book for you

I will draw anything about cute illustration book for you












About:

I am open with any CUTE illustration ,  For your lovely children, or books children storys.

hi 

my name Indra Andhika from Indonesia, I love to draw cute characters, sorry I was not too good in english, I hope we can work together 
thankyou 

Regards 
Indra Andhika

The price
  • $5 for sketch or black and white

  • 1 character fullbody with color,  = $10
  •  background fullcolor= $10
  • extra  1 character = $10

I did not make the illustration about religion, angels, prophets,. I just do illustrate children, fables, fairy tales
if you interest please send me a sample, so I get inspiration
thankyou

Regards
Indra Andhika

Reviews


sheilalynch:Indra consistently gives high-quality illustrations. He is responsive and easy to work with. He is creative and friendly and does an excellent job. I think his art reflects his joy of bringing children's book characters to life. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this artist!

indraandhika:hi. you are so kind, thank you so much :)

sheilalynch:Great service and awesome product. I highly recommend Indra if you are looking for quality.

sheilalynch:I love Indra's work. His work is original and creative.

sheilalynch:Indra is great to work with... wonderful illustrations.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий