среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will do a 10 page illustration in any style in high resolution, JPEG, AI, PSD, source file

I will do a 10 page illustration in any style in high resolution, JPEG, AI, PSD, source file












About:

*NOTE:
 Before you place the order please send me a message and tell me what you want me to draw.

Hi I will  illustrate your storybook in my simple and cute style.
Check out my examples.

  • Image resolution = 300 ppi
  • Image size A4


Price is negotiable, message me. We can discuss price and discounts for images.
Please contact me first

Reviews


tooloo45:Awesome! Loved working with him.

efepeters13:Unacceptable Experience

ashcomo:Not what I asked for at all... asked for a giraffe, rhino, and zebra. Got a giraffe, zebra, and a cow with a bird on top. When I asked for a revision, I got a giraffe, monkey, rhino, and elephant. Seller was also late.

efepeters13:not happy.. I added extra characters like you requested initially but didn't charge you for them even though you didn't want them.

roomations:This seller is very flexible with changes and is talented! Will definitely work with him again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий