вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will do an amazing digital painting

I will do an amazing digital painting












About:

Hello, I am a digital painting artist and i can draw anything you want! 

I will draw a realistic digital painting from the picture you give to me. i can draw anything you want based from the picture. it is perfect for a gift. i can even draw you with your favourite celebrity or anything.

it will be delivered in High Resolution that printable. print it and hang on the wall or get yourself an awesome digital painting!

Notes
- i need a photo with a good lightning. (a little blurry is fine.) 
- if you have any question, feel free to ask me.

Reviews


painterwish72:Amazing work

painterwish72:Outstanding and Perfect work.

pittbullsrg8:Awesome job!

feliciaericaps:Outstanding Experience!

painterwish72:Perfect and exceptional always great service


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий