среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will create watercolor illustrations of anything

I will create watercolor illustrations of anything












About:

My name is Elena and I am here to help you bring to life ideas by the use of watercolors and free hand drawing. What inspires me is architecture, history, music, ghosts, poetry and the sky at night. I am able to achieve efficiently an accentuated contrast while at the same time drawing out crucial details and I am a goal-oriented person and capable of respecting a deadline.
From pencil to watercolor, basic sketches and architectural drawings, illustrations for children's books, I can make it all happen.

Before placing an order please contact me! 

Reviews


bkmullins:Great job, as always. :)

venail:Thank you!

jacblas:Elena has great communication skills, she will go work hard to achieve the goal and she is very committed to her artistic work. She understood the artistic vision project and applied the correct techniques without explaining her too much.She is able to produce high quality delivery product.

venail:Thank you so much!

gausa2005:As always....wonderful!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий