понедельник, 28 мая 2018 г.

I will be posting new gigs about Illustration, graphic design and pattern design. Please contact me by inbox prior to order. Thank you :D + See More

I will be posting new gigs about Illustration, graphic design and pattern design. Please contact me by inbox prior to order. Thank you :D + See More












About:

Please always contact me before making your order by inbox.

I will create a design or pattern with any element you ask. you can use it for fabrics, wallpapers, wrapping paper, or even to decorate your website or blog.

you will receive a seamlessly repeated pattern file ready to use in any size you need.

basig gig: $35: Simple element pattern (any regular repetition of a simple flat shape)

$45: Medium Detailed element pattern.

$55: Fully detailed element pattern

$75: Complex illustration pattern, can be a complex vector or hand painted elements.

Editable vector files and permission to commercialize are included in the aforementioned budgets.

Please contact me by inbox befre placing any order, What seems simple for you, sometimes is difficult for me and vicecversa :)

Reviews


saraoshea208:Thank you so much, the pattern is perfect!\nHighly recommend, will 100% use Irene again for my next projects

irene_frizzera:Excellent customer and great topic to work in! thank you for a lovely order :)

msirat10:Amazing work, very professional. Very pleased with the beautiful patterns!

irene_frizzera:Great customer and very interesting project, thank you for a lovely order!

juanvega419:SHE WAS REALLY CREATIVE, LOVE MY DESIGN!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий