понедельник, 28 мая 2018 г.

I will draw a realistic portrait of your lovely pet

I will draw a realistic portrait of your lovely pet












About:

Hello!

Are you looking for a nice color drawing of your lovely pet?

I can make a high quality color drawing that captures
the soul and the emotion of each pet that I recreate on paper!

And I do ship originals worldwide (each original is on A4 paper).

I can draw every type of pet - dog, cat, rabbit, fish, lizard, etc.

If you want to add a special look to your portrait,
we can discuss putting a frame and a mat (passepartout) with colour.

If you have a questions you can ask me anytime,
It'll be a pleasure to talk about your project!

Thank you,
Suzana

Reviews


smersch:She was excellent to work with, quick and efficient, and quality is superb.

artgenie:Outstanding experience!!!

tscratcherd:Really great work! Recommended!

artgenie:Amazing experience!!!

tamikadonnelly:Once again, another beautiful piece of work. Artist was lovely and communicated with me, and delivered this piece very quickly.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий