среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will make you church stained glass illustrations

I will make you church stained glass illustrations












About:

Are you looking forward  to have Brightly Coloured and Beautifully Textured Stained Glass illustration like the ones Found in Church Glass Windows?


Well look no further for i am offering a high quality service to you all to make amazing stained glass illustrations of yourself (i.e portraits)  your pet or any of your favourite cartoon character, Video Game Fan Art or for whatever purpose you want!

Please message for pricing and charges

Thanks..


PS. SOLID DISCOUNTS ON BIGGER/BULK PROJECTS :)

Reviews


davidcat91:The seller delivered exactly what I was seeking. Great communication also.

haramiartist92:awesome buyewr

davidcat91:This was the only person I could find that did exactly what I sought out for and I look forward to extended work with her in future.\n\nThanks so much!

hdantes01:The artwork is excellent and she is very nice to work with!

haramiartist92:One of the best Buyers I met on Fiverr :D :D :D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий