среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will design custom stickers for telegram

I will design custom stickers for telegram












About:

I will design custom stickers for you. 
They will be completely new and exclusive, drawn by me from sketch to finish following your ideas.

Stickers can be used for different messengers.
I focus on stickers for telegram, which have a resolution of 512x512px. I will also create the sticker set in telegram for you, if you want. If you need the stickers for something else or have different requirements, just contact me. 

The stickers shown are from my personal set and therefore just an orientation. 

Reviews


annacolley10:Very talented and flexible

lady_valana:Very generous customer!

annacolley10:Already booked for another gig!

bitcoinbond007:Great Work for my Telegram Stickers

lady_valana:Easy communication and pleasant work. Recommended!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий