четверг, 31 мая 2018 г.

I will make hand drawn line drawing illustration or portrait

I will make hand drawn line drawing illustration or portrait












About:

Hi and welcome to my gig!

I create hand drawn illustrations using my pens. It can be coloring page for your children, portrait as a gift for someone or any other picture. 
Three basic options are available - simple line drawing, complex black and white drawing and colored image. 
I can draw almost everything, but please, contact me before order.
If you need more than one image, you may order 2, 3 or 4 packages.
If you need 5 images and more, message me and we discuss a discount.
Send me a photo or attach images that needed for the illustration.
  • It's possible to add some color. Often I use my Copic markers for coloring.

  • Basic image size is A5 (148 mm x 210 mm) and 300 dpi.
       

For WATERCOLOR illustrations visit https://www.fiverr.com/irinaburtseva/paint-watercolor-kids-illustration

I always open to any interesting projects. My favorite themes are food, flowers, plants, kids illustrations... but I can draw much more :)
Message me if you have any questions.

Reviews


tropicalht:Very incredible work and a pleasure to deal with. Great experience.

zholy9:My 4th order with Irina (if you count the sketches as well). It amazes me, how she can turn a childish (mine) drawing to an art. Always on time, delivery is superb...when it comes to me, I highly recommend Irina for your illustration work.\n\nZ.

geekypoet:Beautiful illustration!

zholy9:I stated it before ... I'm very pleased with the work Irina does. You might see the sketches in my previous feedback and here is the final piece. Thank you so much ...

minnatran:The best! Always great work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий