понедельник, 28 мая 2018 г.

I will deliver you 1 page (figures, background) detailed and colored high resolution illustration

I will deliver you 1 page (figures, background) detailed and colored high resolution illustration












About:

I will create and deliver illustrations for you as per your request.
I work in any medium; watercolor, pencil, oil, acrylic, adobe photoshop as well as adobe illustrator. I am a hard working person and give my 100% to any work given.

Reviews


crgmohi:It was a wonderful experience and the seller provided exactly what I had envisioned the final version would be. The seller is very talented and creative.

sudesha:It was great expeience working on this project! Got to learn a lot. crgmohi (Richard) was very patient and understanding. Would definately work for him again!

llc1200:Sudesha is fast, efficient, and easy to work with :)

sudesha:Outstanding experience!

richwilliamsmba:This is the last image in my online children's book. Sudesha has done a great job throughout the process.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий