вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will create beautiful comic art style poster from your photo

I will create beautiful comic art style poster from your photo












About:

I will create a beautiful comic art style poster from your photo. Enjoy turning your photo into beautiful comic style poster using this creative, artistic and unique gig of mine.


  • Will provide you a High-Resolution files in JPG & PDF formats
  • Can be used to print large-sized posters / photo frames for your walls.
  • Can be used as Display Picture of your Social Media accounts.
  • This is a perfect and unique gift for your loved one.


BUY ANY THREE OF MY PHOTO EDITING GIGS AND GET ANY ONE PHOTO EDITING GIG OF YOUR CHOICE FOR FREE.  Just place order for three and message me which gig you want as free.


Photographers, graphic designers, retouchers and fashion bloggers use my powerful and creative photo editing gigs.


Photo quality is very important to achieve best result, please don't send:


  • Blurred or low quality photos
  • Overcast(too much shadow of your face) or night shots
  • Photo taken from a far

Message me with your photo first if you're not sure about the photo quality


IMPORTANT:

I will not ship any physical paintings! I'll deliver the work online as a high quality JPG/PDF image

Reviews


bruced:Great experience!!

techm8:Outstanding Experience!

padmapadma:Excellent Services always ! Very patients and gives excellent quality output ..will order again..

perfect_led:Looks great. Thanks.

techm8:Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий