вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will create your minecraft server logo

I will create your minecraft server logo












About:

Hello!

Are you looking for a completely customized and fresh logo for your Minecraft server?
Are you struggling to find a unique way to promote and represent your craft community?
My concert is definitely what you need!

What do I get with the iron pack?
You will get the name of your community in 3D (Without many details) resolution of 1000x1000

What do I get with the gold package?
You will get the name of your community in 3D plus an addictive figure, logo resolution of 2000x2000 pixels.

What do I get with the Diamond package?
You will get the name of your attractive community in 3D plus 5 addictive figures and will include the source file, 2000x2000 pixel resolution.

Why should I buy the diamond package?
Normally, for a job that I dedicate 1 day, if you buy the diamond package, I will spend more time on your order and more details. You will save more and have more capacity for creativity :)

Additional characteristics:
+ Source file = $ 10

Note: The figures can be "Weapons, tools, crowds, characters, blocks".

Reviews


romanjames750:great artist, amazing to work with and turned out really good!

choewui:Good Experience!

zen_gaming:He done an awesome job the gig is as described and customer satisfaction is no.1 priority he's very friendly and hard-working he also is very fast in answering. I will definitely buy another gig from him in the near future.

choewui:Outstanding Experience!

senpai_ender:Thank you for doing such a great logo for cheap!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий