вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will create a 3d isometric typography

I will create a 3d isometric typography












About:

I offer a unique style of typography which blends the elements of 3D and optical illusion. Most of my previous works for this style has been sold to clothing brands so if you're interested, this will look great on fabrics since the minimum colors will only consist up to three (3) colors.

I only do TYPOGRAPHY, which means it must consist of characters, letters, numbers and symbols. I don't accept actual 3D renditions for buildings, products, etc.
 
A word or phrase will be great! I discourage a full sentence since the more letters, the more difficult it will be to read.

I use CorelDraw for my artworks, but don't worry I can export it to wide range of files! I can give you the .AI, .PSD, .EPS, .PDF and other vector files after the final output is done (for you to use it for production).

Got a question? Leave a message.
 

Reviews


sureshot2k:Awesome experience! Great work. Luv the designs!

dmmarinelli:Outstanding Experience!

handmadeikigai:Always amazing!

isaacsyates:Good Experience!

thecheesemaniac:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий