среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will draw line art drawing

I will draw line art drawing












About:

Hello and welcome!

i will create a beautiful line art sketches , drawing and illustration of anything for you.

if you want .....

*create a detailed line character.
*want to get a line art of existing character.
*an illustration of your book.
*a portrait of your loved ones.
* fan art sketch. 
*environment sketch.
*flora and fauna sketch.

All the drawing , sketches and illustration are done hand drawn.

Please send me description and some references that can help me complete your order.

The work will be delivered in png and jpg . if you require a more detailed like add some shading , sketch more clean or with add some colors on sketch . please refer to my extras. 

Hope we can work together :)

Reviews


rcollins246:Delivered product on time. No interaction or back and forth. Style was as described. Simple drawing as requested.

rahul5678:Great experience. Thanking you!

culturecc:I do not believe that this Seller can read and understand English at all. This was a complete wast of my time. First time using Fiverr and I'm not impressed at all. With the talent, or the system.

rahul5678:Very worst experience

zimsjim:Thank you for a great drawing!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий