среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will illustrate your story or book idea

I will illustrate your story or book idea












About:

Hello!

My name is Chris and I have been working professionally in the design & illustration field for over 10 years. My passion is drawing & painting and I especially love visual narratives & storytelling. I have illustrated various books during my career from children's stories to adult graphic novels. I would love to help you bring your story and ideas to life through illustrations!

IMPORTANT
  1. Please send me a message before you place your order so I can understand the project and provide accurate pricing and a more detailed timeline.
  2. The prices are per page illustration and they vary depending on how complex the images and scenes are and how many pages your book will have. Contact me with any questions!

Why choose me?
  • I have a passion for visual storytelling.
  • Fast response times!
  • Excellent communication!
  • I pay close attention to all the small details. 
  • I will work hard for you!

Reviews


howard1981:great artist I definitely recommend him

howard1981:very good artist great quality thanks

izabelnedkovned:very talanted !

howard1981:very good seller highly recommended thanks

izabelnedkovned:As always, amazing artist. We all know that being talanted is not enough sometimes because the artist needs to understand your ideas. Well, HE DOES! He always spends time trying to understand the idea behind each scenes and DELIVERS EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED! Highly recommended !!!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий