среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will create emotes for twitch broadcasters

I will create emotes for twitch broadcasters












About:

I create hand drawn, original emotes for Twitch broadcasters.

My emote style leans more towards cute, anime(ish), minimal style due to size restriction of the emote. However I can try different art styles depending on your ideas and needs. I draw everything with a WACOM tablet, and I use Medibang Pro and Adobe Photoshop to create them.

I will need your idea for the emote, and any reference materials you may have (links or examples). Keep in mind that the emote must look legible at 28px so it cannot be too crazy or detailed, keep things simple.

All emotes need to be suitable for Twitch and adhere to Twitch guidelines. I will not make emotes that are inappropriate as Twitch will reject these when you submit for approval.

All finished emotes will be sent to you in three sizes: 112px, 56px and 28px, in PNG format. I can provide the PSD source file if you wish.

<3

Reviews


teraricshon:Perfect as always \u003c3

asheefreelance:Very good to work with!

mrjack123:..................

shaanchadha:Amazing! Super communicative and faster than I ever hoped!! Will definitely come back for more emotes!

asheefreelance:Knew exactly what they wanted and were very good to work with!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий