четверг, 31 мая 2018 г.

I will do my best to complete all of my work, either for fun or comission. + See More

I will do my best to complete all of my work, either for fun or comission. + See More












About:

~ HELLO! ~

I 'am passionate graphic designer with over 10 years of experience.


I will draw vector images based on your sketches, either logo or illustration. As you may know, vector images have many advantages over raster images, espesially for it's fully scalable and smaller filesize.

I can provide various vector format such as EPS, PDF, SVG. Not to forget that you also get high resolution raster images from this Gig.

~ HAPPY FIVERING ~

Reviews


lizbarge11:Very happy with the completed product and the process was so easy! Price was great as well! Would definitely recommend!

riedjal:outstanding experience, very good communication and detailed work instruction.\r\nthank you for trusting our service

jaripa:worked twice with this illustrator. every time fully satisfied

riedjal:awesome buyer ... two thumbs up ...

michalm34:Was exactly as I pictured it! Very pleased with the service and will be using it again in the future.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий