четверг, 31 мая 2018 г.

I will write up to five characters in a color and background of your choice, incl. source file.

I will write up to five characters in a color and background of your choice, incl. source file.












About:

Hello!

I am offering to translate and illustrate words into Japanese for you.

  • Please send me a message before you order!

In the base package, I will illustrate singular characters such as "strength", "love", or "happiness".

For $5 you will get:
  • A calligraphy of 1 character, black on white
  • Resolution: 500 x 500 px
  • All formats: JPG, PNG, PDF ...
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Great communication

For $10 you will get:
  • All of the above, plus
  • Resolution: 300 DPI for printing

If you book the premium package, I will illustrate longer calligraphies, for example a greeting such as "happy new year", or Japanese sayings, proverbs and four-kanji character idioms called "yojijukugo".

Examples:
  • "minu ga hana" 見ぬが花 ("Reality can't compete with imagination") 
  • "nana korobi ya oki" 七転び八起き ("Get back up when life knocks you down")
  • "ichigo ichie" 一期一会 ("Each encounter only happens once in a lifetime")
  • "itai dôshin" 異体同心 ("Perfect harmony of mind between two people")

The premium package also gets you the source files.

Notes
  • Please send me a message before you order!

Reviews


capedorypress:Excellent: really good work!

ushiwakamaru:Was a pleasure, please frequent me again!

kamakuma:Very good Kanji/Hanzi writing, I have actually studied some Shodo in Japan and my wife is Chinese and we both think the writing is professional and good quality

ushiwakamaru:Very pleasant customer!

zwqdad123:Cool and fast! Thanks!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий