среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything you want. Flat Designed Logos, T shirt, book covers, portraits etc.

I will illustrate anything you want. Flat Designed Logos, T shirt, book covers, portraits etc.












About:

Please message before ordering so that I will make sure if I can create it or not.

Hi I specialize in illustrating. Personally love working on converting sketches into illustrations as well as concept art for film and animation, aim to deliver High quality artworks in given deadline. I'd love to talk to you about your ideas thoroughly so please don't hesitate to message me:)

I would like to-
1, Design t-shirts
2, Logos
3, Book Covers
4, Convert images into illusrations
5, create illustrated portraits,etc,
Please message before ordering and Add as much details as possble

Reviews


gemsonsa:Great service

manvij1:Amazing Buyer

mattcalder:Awesome pic

manvij1:Amazing Buyer.

stanbrz9:Aside from taking longer than the promised delivery time the drawings came out good,i demanded a lot from mavij1 and he delivered on almost everything.i am satisfied,would use him again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий