четверг, 31 мая 2018 г.

I will design professional info graphics or pdf presentation

I will design professional info graphics or pdf presentation












About:

I will make a brief info graphic on your desired topic (8 points $5).

I will add illustrations and icons to explain the concept clearly. Only 1 gig for 8 points, surely you can order more for extra points required. I design it from the scratch to give you original info graphic with high class quality.
If you're unsure on anything just send me a message and I will be happy to help.
I look forward to hearing from you!


Things that set me apart from others.

Why only me:-

  • Yes 100% unique and professional work
  • Yes Pure vector file so easy to edit in future
  • Yes Provide you these format only jpg, png, pdf,
  • Yes all size resolutions availableA4, A3, A2, Web Quality or any custom size.
  • Yes Unlimited revisions included
  • Yes 2 type of source file option availablePSD or AI, EPS
  • Yes Get Full ownership of the artwork
  • Guaranteed safety for your data (will never shared with anyone)
  • Creative and eye-catching design


We design your Info graphic as per your requirement like corporate, presentation, report, etc so please mention the intended use of the Info graphic.

Reviews


sabinielceanu:Great job! I really liked working with Sumit. He worked very hard to get all the requirements in. No issues at all. I would definitely recommend him!

sumitkumar851:thanks a million

heatwave:Great job. Worked hard to get my order perfect!

sumitkumar851:thank you so much!!!

arch4464:Many Thanx,,,,,,,


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий