вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will draw you as a cute south park cartoon character

I will draw you as a cute south park cartoon character












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Have you ever wondered how do you look as a South Park cartoon character? I can make it happen to you! 

Things you could do with this gig: 

- Use it as awesome facebook, twitter, my space... avatar
- Print it and put it in a frame
- Make a fun gift for your family or your friend
- And much more...

Simply send me your clear photo and leave the rest to me.  

1 gig ($5) for 1 person only, please check the extra below for more options or contact me.

If you need me to draw more than 1 person, please multiply this price and the amount of persons you want

I'm looking forward to serving you. Thanks

Regards,
Virtues

Reviews


dimitriosmandan:Great work !

virtues:Thank you so much. Best regards.

benwon:very cute drawing!!

virtues:Thank you so much. Best regards.

chrisume:Perfect; best artist on fiver!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий