четверг, 31 мая 2018 г.

I will make cute children illustration

I will make cute children illustration












About:

Hello,
Thanks for visiting my Gig
I am working on cute children illustrations I have experience of 5 years and I have made more then 1800+ children book and luckily I have 1850+ reviews on my gig to show you people the Great customer dealing which  is our first priority and their satisfaction I also take a full book order in bulk as well for 10 pages you can contact us to discuss for full book of 10_50 pages

I am experienced children's illustrator and graphic designer
My style is colourful and playful to attract children's attention. I am really passioned of my work and love to tell stories trough my illustrations. 
I can draw vector illustrations as well. 

Please provide following:

1- character description includes ( dressing )

2- character position  (what would be character doing in this page )

3- background descriprion (lake ,park,room,house,garden etc) 

so place your order to get started you can also message me before ordering if you have some custom requirements for Bulk order please Drop your message so that we can discuss the custom price in case of large quantity we offer DISCOUNTS
Thank you 

Reviews


kamrantahir:Very Professional and Fast delivery

sibghat_73:Thanks alot sir great working for you

nasezuka:Work was of poor quality, amateur in appearance and failed to follow what was a very basic design request. Initial communication and delivery was on-time but this soon turned poor with delivery late and requests for more money. Unfortunately can't recommend.

sibghat_73:Some misunderstanding made everything wrong but now we are clear hebis an excellent buyer

iykewrightsquil:Great job, Excellent quality, I was really impressed with the way he handled the job, I will surely come back again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий