вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will design a generic unbranded car

I will design a generic unbranded car












About:

I will design an original generic looking unbranded car (line art) in vector format, suitable for quality printing on t-shirts, mugs, stickers or whatever you want.

Use it as a base for your new shiny automotive logo. Just send me an example image of the type of car you need designed. Do you need a sports car or a family saloon?

Expect fast and professional communication.

The number of revisions available is very high - I work until the client is happy.

If you have any questions or doubts, please message me before placing an order.

Reviews


bryan91p:Thank you son much

autopia:Thank you!

bryan91p:Great work

autopia:Thank you!

bryan91p:Great experience


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий