вторник, 29 мая 2018 г.

I will trace, convert, redraw any image, logo to vector

I will trace, convert, redraw any image, logo to vector












About:

Convert images to vector

I will convert your LOGO/images/symbol to vector files (EPS, DXF, EMP, PDF, SVG, AI,  ) and Bitmap files like (BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF) .Only vector format file are SCALABLE so you adjust the file to any size you want so it is ready for printing on business card, flyer, etc. 

I will convert your raster files from (JPG, PNG, BMP,  TIF, JIF) to vector illustrator files (AI, EPS, SVG, DXF, EMP, PDF).


Benefits:

  1. Clean and clear format.
  2. Redraw any hand sketch.
  3. Recreate your lost pixels.
  4. Full editable format.
  5. Resize at any resolution without losing any quality.
  6. The format package like AI, CDR, PSD

Tools use for Creating/Editing:
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Photoshop
Inkscape
Coreldraw

Please consider my extra gigs for costing

Note: If you want to redraw a complex images please ask before bidding that we can deal about conversion and cost.

Reviews


pbarnum:great service

dendroman76:Excellent seller. Fast delivery. Thanks!

tropicexchange:Alberto is awesome! He understood my requests and delivered! My 2nd time using his services and I am thoroughly pleased! Look forward to working with him again as always!

vfrancis8:I like working with this seller. He is quick and understands your needs right away. I plan to work with him again.

tropicexchange:Excellent work and communication throughout!! Will definitely be using his services again! :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий