четверг, 31 мая 2018 г.

I will make vector illustration of your pet in my style

I will make vector illustration of your pet in my style












About:

For $5 you will get a half of body vector (from head to chest).Delivery in PNG file 3000x3000 pixels with resolution 300dpi


DELIVERY WITHIN 4 DAYS. 


EXTRA FAST DELIVERY available.


Steps:


  •  place the order (ORDER NOW button) .
  •  send me the photo that you want drawn ( Good quality), 
  •  receive drawing, complete the order and give review. 

Reviews


mattwhalen:Great work!

dinahnewall:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

abstaffing17:I love the illustration, the seller is very talented. Thank you!

alexa23r:Thank you. Good job.

sydneygaming:The art looks exactly like my puppy! I love it so much my eyes are tearing up a bit. 10/10 recommend and most likely will be coming back to.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий