среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will hand draw an awesome portrait from your photo

I will hand draw an awesome portrait from your photo












About:

This is not your conventional portrait gig, since it is 100% hand-drawn with a unique style and then digitized. Files are delivered in HD quality in JPEG/PNG Format (Not more than 3000x2500 pixels).
Bellow you can find all the available options:

- Complete face sketch art in black and white without any shade effect. (Basic)
- Complete face drawing in black and white including shading effect and also I can add a simple object or anything else that is not too complex into the image (Standard)
- Same as the above option but all in full color. I will also include the source file in case you would like to add something yourself.

Any question you may have I am here to answer them and assist you.

By the way, if you are a fan of your pet (dog, cat, tortoise, parrot, snake, etc.) this would be the perfect opportunity for you to let me draw him/her for you! Just send me a message.

I'll see you inside!

Reviews


beny_binder:nice work. thanks

puertoglobal:very good client!

bringingyou:Absolutely amazing work extremely recommended insanely quick turn around will deffo be back!

puertoglobal:a great job and a fantastic customer.

visiones_estad:Great, thank you so much


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий