понедельник, 28 мая 2018 г.

I will do stylish original illustrations for your contents

I will do stylish original illustrations for your contents












About:

I am a designer and I’ve been doing fashion illustrations for quite some time for blogs, instagram and magazines. Just send me a photo of a fashion item of your choice and I will illustrate it and deliver it in a jpeg or png image. Any fashion item or beauty product will work. Please note images with models or animals will not be accepted. As you can see i have a particular style so feel free to ask questions before you order a job.

The price is for 1 item only.
Background colour can change to whatever colour you wish. (including transparent)
All images are maximum 1000px wide or high.




Reviews


cnichole:Her work is impecable.

courtneykim:Thank you so so much. I’ll organize the highres version soon too :)

dange123:Great job!

honeybrooklyn:REMARKABLE!!!

courtneykim:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий