четверг, 31 мая 2018 г.

I will create unique hand drawn illustrations

I will create unique hand drawn illustrations












About:

Would you like a great illustrations for your blog posts, books, articles and birthday postcards? Then here I am! :)
I usually work with black and white line drawings that sometimes are combined with the colour (watercolour). Can be also a painting without any black contours included. 
When the art work is ready I will scan it in dpi of your choice. The next step would be to enhance and clean minimal details in Photoshop. In the end I will send you the source files.

Please send me a message before you hit the order button!

Thank you!

Reviews


islabrace:Perfect experience, Anna is a real pro!

annabazyl:Thank you so much Mike! :)

elkecita:Anna is a true artist and wonderful to work with. Thank you!

annabazyl:Thank you! :)

graphicmark23:Very rewarding to work with. Drew out the detail to a final note. Very pleased with work, honesty, and upfront communication. Job Well Done


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий