понедельник, 28 мая 2018 г.

I will hand draw a coloring book to your specifications of a maximum of 10 pages. Add pages below.

I will hand draw a coloring book to your specifications of a maximum of 10 pages. Add pages below.












About:

*** NEW GIG SPECIAL ***
I will give you an extra couple of pages or a book from my existing drawings for free!
*** NEW GIG SPECIAL ***

This is the perfect gift for yourself, a child, an adult, or an adult child. 


I will make a black and white hand-drawn custom design for coloring books. 
The drawing theme is at your choice: abstract, nature, birds, animals, etc. I can also base it on photographs or artwork, it is completely up to you.

With over 30 years experience of teaching art at an academic level, I know I am capable of creating something perfect for anyone.


Reviews


christian2364:excellent work, as always

christian2364:excellent work

savnt1207:Terrific buyer

inpoweruk:Great service. We worked in a fully bespoke manner and this whole process was enjoyable. Will definitely work with you again

savnt1207:Terrific buyer, very helpful and fun!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий