среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

I will create a cute cartoon vector illustration

I will create a cute cartoon vector illustration












About:

I will create a professional VECTOR illustration in my own unique style.

For $10 you get a coloured flat vector illustration with one character and no background. You get a 1000x1000px png image of the outcome. You also have one chance to revise the outcome (change the colours or other minor changes).

You might have a sketch or reference image that you want vectorized - that's cool. It's also great if you have just an idea or description of what you want. Send me a message and we'll work it out. Please be as descriptive as possible. Preferably I create cartoon images of animals and people.

Examples of what I can do for you:

  • Illustration for a book
  • Graphics for a game
  • Image for a website
  • Mascot for your company
  • Cartoon portrait of you or your pet


Additional prices:

  • Added details/shading/gradients/outlines per character: $5
  • Another character: $10
  • Background: $10
  • High res png: $5
  • Commercial use: $10
  • Source file (.ai .eps): $10
  • Extra revision: $5


Example: Two detailed characters and no background, including source files and commercial rights would cost $45.

(I reserve the right to use all my work on my portfolio and social media)

Reviews


goskablog:It was a great experience to work with Oona, she send me part pf the projects to show if I like it and informing me in every stage of project. She is very talented and creative and very lovely person. I highly reccomend to work with her. And she can draw the most beautiful elephants ever:)

oona_pulkkinen:Awesome working with you. I had a great time with this project :)

spindas:Excellent! Thanks very much.

oona_pulkkinen:Great working with you again :)

aloha_surf:Thank you for all your creative work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий