пятница, 1 мая 2020 г.

Draw Professional Instruction Manual Step By Step











About:

Hello! THANK YOU for your interest!



Please contact me before order :)



Requirement:  Provide high resolution photos of each step to be traced or references to illustrate each step



In this gig I can offer you

- Step by step drawing for your product

- Any kind of line art drawings

- Vector tracing

- Images to be used in a user guide for your product



It will be classic black and white (Line art), with short text and arrows!!

I  will professionally convert your photos or sketches into detailed line or vector art drawing for your purpose.



Please attach good resolution images, my work is
 illustrate it as detailed as possible 



Why Choose Me?- 3 REVISIONS

- Friendly customer care

- 100% satisfaction guaranteed ( reviews.)

- High dpi resolution (300 dpi)

- Source file

- Fast and reliable communication

- Fast delivery 

- Commercial use



I can do a complete instruction manual also!! Includes logo, structure of the product, step by step instructions, large text and icons. It could be line art or flat color. Please let me know your details.



Just let me know what you need! Please feel free to send me an inbox



Reviews


:

Responds very fast and helped this first time fiverr user with how to use Fiverr. Very good service and help! And best of all a nice end product! Thanks!

:

Thank you so much for your fast response and quick turn around time appreciate the work. Very satisfied and glad to work with you!

:

Carolina does a great job. Attention to detail and truly wants to deliver what the client wants. Outstanding and this is my second time with her services. Will do again.

:

It was my second time working with Carolina. Like the first time she replied quickly and did an amazing job!

:

Carolina is great! I had a good time working with her, will definitely contact her again when needed.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий