пятница, 1 мая 2020 г.

Draw Romantic Couple Vector Illustration From A Photo











About:

Hello, my name is Hengky Hermawan. I'm a vector expert from Indonesia. here, I will explain about this gig to you (Please read carefully before you start the order)



Gig service: I will create Romatic Couple Vector Illustration from a a Photo



Why you should order here? 

1. Original and unique artwork

2. Super fast delivery

3. Cheap

4. The premium quality of work

5. Free source file and commercial use



How much and what I get?

1. BASIC ($15): 2 figures, head only, high resolution, color, and quick delivery (2 days)

2. STANDARD ($20): 2 figures, half body, high resolution, background, color, super quick delivery (less than 24 hours)

3. PREMIUM ($30): 2 figures, full-body and complete extra-package (color, background, high resolution, source file, commercial use, and quick delivery)



*Recommended to order premium quality because you will get all benefits with cheap price!

Free to ask first before starting the order! 100% Money back if you don't happy with the result!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow, this was my first experience on fiverr and it couldn't have been a more plesant one. Hengkyher's work is exceptional and you can tell he really enjoys what he does. Thank you for making my vision come true. With this being my first experience, I didn't know how much direction to give and sort of just said...make it look pretty! Well, he did that and MORE he made it look exceptional. It's so wonderful I could cry. Can't wait to work together again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Can't wait too to work with you again :)

Seller's Response:

The seller is amazing! Sent the first version on the same day and changed it to my requests. His work is perfect

Seller's Response:

Love it!❤️

Seller's Response:

this ma in legit i love the every details of his art.. looking forward to do more on you.. much love




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий