среда, 21 февраля 2018 г.

I will create a unique illustration design

I will create a unique illustration design












About:

Do you need Illustration any thing like logo, any images?  then you are on a right place...:)
This is waqar ali  as professional graphics designer and illustrator expert... I worked with a reputed company and had complete the project for different companies because they Trust me and trust just beacause of my work which i give on time. I had more than 3 year experience in Graphic Designing and still doing hardwork to become a indusrious ..
In illustration design i will provide the following Pakages
1) Bronze Pakage
   *Include High resolution JPEG file + 2 revision within  2 days +Vector files
2)Silver Pakage 
   *All the vector file types ( ai / eps / pdf / svg ) High res JPG & Png 6 revisions
3) Gold 
   *Unlimited revisions All the vector file types ( ai / eps / pdf / svg ) High res JPG & Png
Kindly regards,
Waqar

Reviews


mubashirhatami:Loved the final work \u003c3

waqarbalti125:Good to worked with you :)

mubashirhatami:Outstanding work ... \u003c3

samctac:Quick communication but didn’t quite meet my requirements even after requesting modifications which were well described and image examples provided.

waqarbalti125:i will provide different concept but not satisfy...!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий