вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw a cartoon figure

I will draw a cartoon figure












About:

I will draw anything in vector.

Illustrations for web or print; I can bring your idea to life!

I DON'T CHARGE EXTRA for high resolution, color and extra revisions. All included in my basic gig.

If you're looking for an illustrator who's work is original and high quality and you're willing to pay more than $5 for quality work than you're in the right place.
I also speak english fluently and I'm online most of the time(1 hour average response time).

For bulk orders and more complex illustrations, please contact me as I can offer you a lower rate!

Reviews


lloydcledwyn:Absolutely LOVE the art. It is not only what I had in mind.. it's better! There is something so charming to the style of @prettytooney's work.

amandasocci:Robert was extremely attentive. Talented illustrator; understood the job specifications and followed everything closely. Made multiple changes professionally. Never complained. Appreciate his style and demeanor!

mdnijsse:Always great to work with.

lloydcledwyn:Seller was great. Very fast, and delivered exactly what I was looking for.

mdnijsse:Very creative and outstanding quality work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий