среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw childrens book illustration

I will draw childrens book illustration












About:

Hello There! 

Thank you for your interest in my works 

Basic Gig 

  • Consists of one character and simple background (custom) 
  • 3 Revisions are accepted (i am very flexible and its very easy to work with me) 
  • High Resolution

Standard Gig 

  • Consists maximum of 4 characters and simple background (custom)
  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • High Resolution

Premium 

  • Illustrations for 10 page book
  • Detailed illustration of the whole book
  • Commercial Use 
  • High Resolution 
  • Including 3D book cover 

Let me know if you have more pages to illustrate 

Please check out the GIG extras to add more characters or other services 

Read the description of each package carefully before ordering, or feel free to text me <3 

Have an awesome day, Nina 

Reviews


cambrookhouse:what an amazing and talented artist!!

sylvanaz:\u003c3 Thank you so much Loved working on this book

rukiya:Great work! I am very happy with my order.

sylvanaz:Happy you like it \u003c3

giorgignatovsky:The best! Thank you so much


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий