вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will be happy to help you on your projects.

I will be happy to help you on your projects.












About:

Hi Humans

Making people happy is my passion especially if a cat orders me so.
I've been working over 6 years in Graphic design, so I can serve my cat,Please please feel free to ask me what you need.

  • For best result, give me reference images and all details you need .

  • Pick the pack which suits your needs and add the extras you want . All the extras (i.e full colors - background-more figures-high res) are available on the checkout page.
    During the checkout you can customize your order with all the feature you need .
    If you have any question, please feel free to contact me, I'll be happy to discuss about your idea and provide you with the best custom offer.

  • If you want to use it for commercial purpose you have to add the extra "license".

    I reserve the right to use all my drawings on my portfolio and social media.
    With the license you are allowed  to use it as you want for project and business but I still own the artwork. If you need I can  keep it as a secret for a while .



    Thank you!


Reviews


heather_hunny:The artist was able to create a brilliant scene from my abstract description of what I wanted. I loved the outcome!

human_dstudio:Outstanding Experience!

davidschroed489:Great work, I really recommend this artist!

human_dstudio:Outstanding Experience!

alan_ripley:I love the style of your art, which is why I wanted to place the offer. I have not been disappointed - the result is awesome. Thanks;)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий