среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw an art nouveau poster with your character

I will draw an art nouveau poster with your character












About:

IMPORTANT: I don't do any kind of movie or theatre posters. I'm not a graphic designer, so all I can do for you is an illustration. I don't work with AI or any kind of vector graphics. Still, my linearts are perfectly clear and I do work with high resolution files.

Q: What do you mean by "character design"? 
A: It's when you do not have your very own or commissioned reference art with your character. Random images found on DeviantART or Google do not represent your character - they belong to their original artists and you may only use it as reference to show overall atmosphere, body type, clothes style or hairstyle you want to see. 
If I'll see that during our discussion you act like you don't know how your character should look like - I may add "Character design" fee to overall cost. Why so? Because it takes a lot of time and effort, especially when the buyer changes his mind about character's look twice a day. 
So please, think twice about your design before making an order. 

Reviews


nickmcintire:Quick, always extremely communicative and professional, would happily work with again and again!

queenmercedes:Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to draw your wonderful character. \r\nLooking forward to working with you again!

grahmniz:Excellent work once again.

queenmercedes:Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to work with you again!

hdantes01:She takes basic ideas and turns them into something special. Amazing!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий