среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will do a monsters characters

I will do a monsters characters












About:

I'll make a monstrous figure, no matter if it's funny or monstrous in the true sense of the term. With monsters, obviously, all are known as ghosts, zombies, mythological or folk creatures, and so on.

Reviews


karencastle626:I loved the final product. Simone did an amazing job!

solokkhz:Fast turnaround and great work overall

die_hart:I'm satisfied with the result. I can highly recommend this seller. Good communication and ´fast delivery. I come back with new order :-)

lemoncanary:Great communication with high quality work. Would definitely recommend!

rainmaker588:Wow! What an awesome project! Quick delivery and outstanding artistry!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий