среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will create a custom illustration for you

I will create a custom illustration for you












About:

Hello my name is Martn A.K.A. iosh-kun

I'm a proffesional illustrator from Argentina, with experience and skills on photoshop.
I've done illustrations  in several styles, funny; cartoon; realistic; manga; etc.

if you are intrested in an custom illustration for you or someone else as a gift all you need to do is send me a description for it, and some inspirational pictures for me to have a guideline for it... and that's it! i'll be sending it back to you in a few days.
The pricing is as easy as it sounds:
  • Each purchase is for one character
  • $10 for a black and white illustration
  • +$10 if you desire to add color to it.
  • +$10 if you desire a background

The simple color painting isn't enough, well then, it seems that you are in need of the FULL COLOR TREATMEN, where i will add multiple shadings, blur, lightings, among other secret techniquesthat i acquired through 20 years of of illustration. Perfect for a poster, book cover, comics, and anything that needs that extra level of quality!

I look foward to work with you.
Respectfully.
Martín. (ioshkun)

Reviews


teslatoys:He made my book come alive.

hyperionms:Outstanding delivery. i0shkun nails it every time. This is our 22nd order from him over the last year and he has never let us down. I HIGHLY recommend you add the Super Full Color addon option. It will blow you away!

hyperionms:i0shkun's artwork never fails to impress us. We have been using him monthly for over a year and he never disappoints. If you've got a graphics project and need a capable, gifted artist, look no further than i0shkun. P.S. We ALWAYS add the \

teslatoys:it was good

jennywren623:Always a pleasure, so great to work with!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий