вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will sketch your character comic book style

I will sketch your character comic book style












About:

** Please message me first before placing an order**

So you got a character that needs to be fully realized??? Let me draw that for you. I specialize in illustrating comic books. My art style is influenced by artists like Olivier Coipel, Gary Frank, Clay Mann and Ryan Sook to name a few.

Reviews


prcovenant:I came back for a second time because of the amazing abilities of this artist to render not only what I was looking for... BUT it is even better than I imagined it in my head. So very easy to work with and willing to revise.... I didn't need any though because it was perfectly what i was looking for. I will come back again and again!

leandronr:Outstanding Experience!

micahsteinke:Incredibly talented artist who was very willing and able to do requested modifications to get what I wanted. Loved the experience and final product.

leandronr:Outstanding Experience!

moflowjo:Great artist. fast service will definitely use him again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий