вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw children book or just character illustration

I will draw children book or just character illustration












About:

Benefit from my 6 years of experience on professional comic and illustration work, I will draw your story, poem or idea in my children book illustration style.

For project consists of more than 5 pages, please send message directly to me for discussion and custom offer. 

For less than 5 pages and character design, you can directly order from gig.

We can do a test page for just $25
10% DISCOUNT for order more than 15 pages

RULES


Basic : $25 for 1 page full color illustration 300dpi (in jpeg) max 3 characters

Publishing : $35 for 1 page full color illustration 300dpi (in jpeg) max 3 characters include copyright/commercial use and psd file (1 image layer + 1 texts layer)
Complete : $45 for 1 page full color illustration 300dpi (in jpeg) max 3 characters include copyright/commercial use and source file in psd format (all image and texts layers separated)

Extra gig:
+$10 for one additional character.
+$50 for front cover.
+$20 for back cover.

All Extra must follow the quantity of basic gig.  

Reviews


jujapa:Got first attempt and then revision. Good quality.

zuzu90:thank you very much! :)

bessiebooks:I asked for many corrections on this project, and Zuzu90 was always incredibly patient and attentive... the final delivery far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much, I am so happy with the finished illustration !

zuzu90:thank you! :)

zcairns:Amazing service as always, thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий